Co-operative Development Services:
- Supported co-operatives through start-up and incorporation stage to organizational and business development. Clients have included all types of co-ops: non-profit community service co-ops, worker co-ops, consumer, agriculture, education, renewable energy co-ops and more.
- Former Executive Director of Cowichan Housing Association - a community housing society focused on housing and homelessness prevention. Worked with multiple community partners to provide an array of programs.
- Consultant - Community Housing Initiative– Social Planning Cowichan. Provided support with community consultations and capacity building to undertake affordable housing projects, research and development of a housing association. (2011-2012)
- Coordinator Duncan FIESTA Ethical Trade Fair – featuring fair and direct trade products sold by non-profits and small businesses.(2016, 2017).
- Cowichan Region Point-in-Time Homeless Count, 2017. Contracted by the United Way to coordinate and report on two homeless counts in the Cowichan Region - Winter & Summer 2017.
- Research Director - BC Institute of Co-operative Studies (formerly located at the University of Victoria). Worked on projects at the local and national level.
- Canadian Co-operative Association – Conducted background research for national policy paper on co-operatives, senior’s housing and health care needs. (2009)
- Research & Writer – Edited and contributed to five books on co-operatives and the social economy. (2007-2015).